The Commonwealth Custodians
The Practical Lawful Ascension online course would not be complete without the Commonwealth Custodians. I have learnt that when you are a slave within 'their' system they ignore you. The position of power or should I say empowerment that you need to be in is the Executor of Contracts for your Estate.
I invite you to join the Commonwealth Custodian Community and connect with other unincorporated men and women to learn how to navigate your way out of the system as the pioneer that you are.
The Commonwealth Custodian Remedy
As you begin your Journey as a Commonwealth Custodian, you will progressively move out of the public and into the private. You will become the executor of contracts for your unincorporated Natural Private Person, then claim your Estate as the Occupant of the Office of Executor and then place the Estate into Trust and become the Trustee/ Executor of your Estate.
As you begin to unravel yourself from the system and ‘come out of her’, you will need to know who you are, where you stand and where you get your Authority from. The reason we find ourselves as slaves in “The System” is because we have been deceived and the deception begins from when you are born and the creation of the “Birth Certificate” which creates the Incorporated Legal Person/Fiction.
Everything you know or think you know about This World that we live in, is a lie. The fact that you are are reading this is a clear sign that you are waking up and are seeking a remedy. The Commonwealth Custodians has the remedy.
13 Steps to Freedom
1. Join the Commonwealth Custodian Website, www.commonwealthcustodians.org When you do this you are showing that your natural born or pledged allegiance is to The Commonwealth of Australia and are a National of The Commonwealth not a “CORPORATE AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN”.
2. Download the Compendium which is located on the Commonwealth Custodian website in the document library.
3. Become the Executor for Contracts for your unincorporated Natural Person that has an A.B.N. This tells The System that you are not incorporated into it.
4. Claim your Estate with the Testament to Will by Proclamation, Claim of Right, Occupancy of the Office of Executor, terms and conditions document. You then become the Executor for your Estate.
5. Learn how to write notices and letters as the Executor for contracts for your unincorporated natural person with and A.B.N.
6. Move out of the public and into the private.
7. Notarise your credentials and get them apostilled by the Department of Foreign affairs.
8. Purchase an Authorised King James Version Bible (1611). This bible is God’s law book.
9. Obtain your live birth source document.
10. Set up an Express Trust with The Commonwealth Custodians and become the Trustee for your Estate.
11. Learn how to operate your Estate as a Trustee.
12. Relinquish all political affiliations. Do not vote for a political party, they are essentially franchises of the United Nations. We vote for Public Servants not Politicians.
13. Know that you are not a corporate “AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN”, you are a Commonwealth National. We are not Sovereign we are Sovereign as a people. You are not a Sovereign Citizen; Sovereign Citizen is an oxymoron and are regarded as terrorists by the Corporate Government.
Keith-charles occupies the office of the accountable authority for a Non-Corporate commonwealth and the Corporation Government recognise him in this capacity.
What is the "Office of the Accountable Authority"?
The Authority of the Official in the Office of the Accountable Authority for the non-corporate Commonwealth Entity is recognized by the "Public Governance, Performance and Accountability Act 2013". The Occupant of the Office of Accountable Authority is also a "Commonwealth Public Official" - Crimes Act 1915.
The following caretaker Commonwealth offices are now made and occupied these offices are corporation soles, under common law and/or an Act of Parliament and/or Legislation.
1. Office of Commonwealth Public Official for The Commonwealth of Australia – a non-corporate Commonwealth entity. Powers; Investigation, Arrest and Prosecution of offences of the laws of The Commonwealth.
2. Office of Commonwealth Justice of the Peace for The Commonwealth of Australia – a non-corporate Commonwealth entity. Powers: all the Common Law powers of a Justice of the Peace to write writs, warrants and to praised over a Magistrates Court.